Echo RTA Specs and Design illustration
1. Deck： Medical Grade 316SS
2. One-Piece Chamber, Chimney, and Top Cap： PEEK-Rchling Sustapeek, Ultem-GEHR Ultem1000
3. Tank： Food Grade Blasted PCTG
4. Tab(included in the package)： Anodized Aluminum
1. Height：30mm (without the drip tip)
5. Drip-tip Height：7.6mm
6. Airflow Pins：0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 2.0, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6mm
7. Airflow Slot (on the base)：1.0mm*3 holes dual side/ 4*1.2mm slot dual side.
1. The structure of the Echo is easy to use, take apart, and clean. We used multiple materials for O-rings to ensure the experience. In the tank part, we used silicone O-rings, Viton for the Drip-tip, and the airflow ring. We ran a stress test for the one-piece part to guarantee the durability, thicken and harden the plastic parts ( between the chimney and the top cap, the thickness of the inner chamber and the airflow ring, etc). We made the weightless also.
2. For the plastic parts we only use high-quality materials, the Peek and the Ultem are all imported from Germany. For the second batch, we will be making amber color Ultem1000 parts as well.
3. We especially turned the airflow experience. There are four pillars located inside the bottom of the base to cut, accelerate the airflow and make it quieter.
4. The gap between the chamber and the tank can let you fill easily. We tested another thing, you can go through the whole tank of juice without leaving some juice on the bottom of the tank-like some other RTAs.
5. The angle of the Drip-Tip’s base had been specially designed for one purpose- as fewer condensations go into your mouth as possible.
6. The space and shape of the inner chamber had been tweaked as well the goal is to maintain a great flavor as well as the constancy ( such as less chance your cotton got dyed by the condensations).
There are no reviews yet.